Host / Hostess - Fine Dining
Since 2013, Crossroads Kitchen has grown in recognition as an upscale eatery providing our local West Hollywood and LA community with refined vegan dishes, paired with the best wines & cocktails. Now, we are heading to Las Vegas!
Our fine dining décor and ambiance welcomes guests to have the best experience, in the first plant-based restaurant in town to have a full bar with an inspired cocktail program. There are no obvious vegan cues and most guests don't even make the connection that the menus is plant-based - they just know that our restaurant is inviting and the food is wonderfully delicious.
Crossroads is an intersection where vegans, flexitarian's, omnivores and meat eaters can cross paths to share a delicious meal and a good time. We believe great food should be enjoyed by everyone! If you share the same enthusiasm, we’d love to have you join our growing team!
What We Offer:
- Tips from fine-dining clientele, and hourly pay is negotiable based on your experience.
- We offer employee discounts and great training to develop culinary foods, wine and cocktail knowledge.
- Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of special catch and soups. Takes names on a waiting list.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests' expectations.
- Runs the floor plan board. Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
- Takes guest information and quotes wait times to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
- Fills to-go orders, if applicable.
- Interact with guests in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Input POS items ordered and tally printed bills with order slips; take and process cash or credit card payments.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform; well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- All other duties as assigned by Director/Manager.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 2 years of experience customer servicing in upscale restaurant or fine-dining required.
- Great personality and people skills to provide a positive, memorable experience for guests.
- Maintain Food Handler's Certification.
- Knowledge and practice of workplace safety procedures.
- Ability to walk and stand during entire shift; continuously reach, bend, lift, carry; be able to lift up to 25 lbs as needed.
Crossroads Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.