Expeditor / Food Runner
Since 2013, Crossroads Kitchen has grown in recognition as an upscale eatery providing our local West Hollywood and LA community with refined vegan dishes, paired with the best wines & cocktails. Now, we are heading to the beautiful Las Vegas!
Our fine dining décor and ambiance welcomes guests to have the best experience, in the first plant-based restaurant in town to have a full bar with an inspired cocktail program. There are no obvious vegan cues and most guests don't even make the connection that the menus is plant-based - they just know that our restaurant is inviting and the food is wonderfully delicious.
Crossroads is an intersection where vegans, flexitarian's, omnivores and meat eaters can cross paths to share a delicious meal and a good time. We believe great food should be enjoyed by everyone! If you share the same enthusiasm, we’d love to have you join our growing team!
What We Offer:
- Tips from fine-dining clientele, and hourly pay is negotiable based on your experience.
- We offer employee discounts and great training to develop culinary foods, wine and cocktail knowledge.
- Timely and regular attendance, without drug/alcohol impairment.
- Delivery of food to guests quickly, efficiently, and with a pleasant demeanor
- Proactively communicate with servers, cooks, bussers, and all other kitchen and front of house staff to support the timely delivery of food, and the meeting of guest requests or needs, potentially including the providing of water, the replacement of silverware or plates, or other table/guest-related tasks as may be reasonably requested by guests or servers.
- Assist, as may be necessary or requested, with the bussing of tables
- Complete set-up and break down of all furniture in outdoor seating area
- Set up the kitchen pass with all garnishing ingredients
- Assist in compiling and/or delivery of “to go” orders, and to undertake any “to go” order-related tasks as may be reasonably requested by a host/hostess.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 1 years of experience bartending in upscale restaurant or fine-dining required.
- Great personality and people skills to provide a positive, memorable experience for guests.
- Maintain Food Handler's Certification.
- Knowledge and practice of workplace safety procedures.
- Ability to walk and stand during entire shift; continuously reach, bend, lift, carry; be able to lift up to 40 lbs as needed.
Crossroads Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.