Join us at our new location in Las Vegas!
Since 2013, Crossroads Kitchen has grown in recognition as an upscale eatery providing our local West Hollywood and LA community with refined vegan dishes, paired with the best wines & cocktails. Now, we are heading to Las Vegas!
Our fine dining décor and ambiance welcomes guests to have the best experience, in the first plant-based restaurant in town to have a full bar with an inspired cocktail program. There are no obvious vegan cues and most guests don't even make the connection that the menus is plant-based - they just know that our restaurant is inviting and the food is wonderfully delicious.
Crossroads is an intersection where vegans, flexitarian's, omnivores and meat eaters can cross paths to share a delicious meal and a good time. We believe great food should be enjoyed by everyone! If you share the same enthusiasm, we’d love to have you join our growing team!
What We Offer:
- Tips from fine-dining clientelle, and hourly pay is negotiable based on your experience ($15 per hour and higher DOE)
- We offer employee discounts and great training to develop culinary foods, wine and cocktail knowledge.
- Work as a team with all employees in order to maintain an efficient atmosphere and an effective food and beverage service.
- Welcome guests and present bar and restaurant menu. Assess customer needs and assist in choosing their orders.
- Describe menu items to customers and attempt to upsell complementing food and beverage items off the menu.
- Take beverage and food orders and ensure accuracy of orders; verify identification and age requirement to uphold compliance with all food and beverage regulations.
- Serve sections as determined by management; Anticipate guest's needs and offer your assistance before the guest has to ask for it.
- Input POS items ordered and tally printed bills with order slips; take and process cash or credit card payments.
- Interact with guests in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform; well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- All other duties as assigned by Director/Manager.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 2 years of experience customer servicing in upscale restaurant or fine-dining, with strong knowledge of high end wine required. Bartending experience a plus.
- Great personality and people skills to provide a positive, memorable experience for guests.
- Maintain Food Handler's Certification.
- Knowledge and practice of workplace safety safety procedures.
- Ability to walk and stand during entire shift; continuously reach, bend, lift, carry; be able to lift up to 25 lbs as needed.
Crossroads Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.